Getting to Canyon Raft Rentals from Bay Area
- Take Highway 80 towards Sacramento.
- Before you get to Sacramento there is a long elevated
causeway over the floodplain. Once you cross this, take the
80 Reno split, which will take you around
the north side of Sacramento. Missing this will put you on business 80 which
magically turns into Highway 50 if you miss the second 80 Reno exit. If you
don't catch your mistake you will wind up in Placerville and add one hour and
50 miles to your trip to Auburn!
- On your way up Highway 80 do not be led astray by off-ramps
to Auburn Blvd! Auburn is in the Sierra foothills about a half hour from the
- Once in the Auburn area, take the Elm
- Turn left off
- Turn left at
the next light - High St / Hwy 49.
- After the underpass, turn right
at next light - Borland Ave.
- Look for the first building along the sidewalk on the left